Saturday, 19 April 2014

Easter Peace Message - Mad Hatter's Tea Party in Disneyland Completely Loses the Plot




Webster Tarpley reports a view of what seems to be the latest bout of insanity from the heart of the Washington regime. The PNAC fruitcakes that run America in league with masonic oddballs, organised crime bosses, raving mad Christian fundamentalists and banker robber barons have added a bit more loopy world domination psychosis to the ongoing chaos soup they have cooked up with a little help from their friends. 

Happy Easter from all the staff here at the Magic Theatre, we look forward to seeing you all during the interval for however long that actually lasts?


 

Tune in to Total Truth Radio for updates!

2 comments:

  1. Whatever strange dinner companions John Kerry might be meeting with, I don't think there will be a military invention in Syria by the CIA. Obama and the the policy makers around him have nothing to gain and everything to lose in that civil war, especially with the elections coming in in November. But to the point there are a lot of weird characters hanging around Langley and inside the DC Beltway, I have to concede there are--just fewer than there were in the last Administration.

    Always good to hear a voice from outside the chummy circles of the major media "echo chambers" though. Happy Easter to you, AA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doug for those comments which I much appreciate. There does seem to be a weighty body of evidence that the CIA and other covert warfare outfits have been very active in Syria for quite some time. Unfortunately John Kerry has next to no credibility in the world and so the allegation that he is a Skull and Bonehead only adds to his widely perceived intellectual lightweightedness it seems. Weird characters outnumber rational people on Capitol Hill it seems to most observers I think who are not themselves involved in the corporate soap opera that plays out there.
      I entirely agree with you that hearing Webster Tarpley's take on events does make refreshing change from the Echo Chambers as you succinctly put it and whilst we may not always agree with him, not many people ever try to argue with him, he is I think uncommonly well informed.

      Thanks again for your input here Doug and I hope you and yours had a very happy Easter too.

      Delete