Sunday, 24 February 2013

Aardvark's Hand Held Video Top Ten - Number 10


Starting the Top Ten of Aardvark Hand Held videos on YouTube based on numbers of views at time of posting, I begin at number 10 'The Old Dance School' Live at the Bromyard Folk Festival (Herefordshire, England) 2010. 


Viewings on 23 February 2013 at 17.14 GMT = 2,926


The AARDVARK TOP TEN

Here is no 10 in the Aardvark hand held YouTube Top Ten Videos.

It has been on YouTube since September 2010.


10
It is 'The Old Dance School' a Birmingham based acoustic band and part of the ongoing English folk revival.

ENJOY!

7 comments:

  1. Love the sound. You are fortunate to be able to see so many fine musicians , the one's who play for the love of the song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms C I'm glad you like it ....it is true too that they do play for the love of the song and not just for royalties.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful folk ensemble, AA. This is just the kind of music that belongs in a cozy place on a Saturday night with an appreciative audience. I heard a similar groups playing a gig a few years back at an Ashland "pub" called the Stone Mountain Brewery. It was an memorable experience.

    The Old Dance fellows here might be a tad better on the instruments though. :-)
    Look forward to more of the countdown. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Doug ...the Stone Mountain Brewery sounds a useful resource in your neighbourhood, I'd definitely be drawn to such a place myself. A brewery with live music, you can't beat that combination. I wished I lived within staggering distance of one, but alas festivals like this one in Bromyard were 20 miles away from my front door.....that would be an Olympic scale stagger by anybodies standards I think. Thanks for your comments Doug, they are as ever much appreciated!

      Delete
  4. Always enjoy the folk music you share AA :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked that one Scott, there is a bit more in the Hand Held Top Ten yet to come. Thanks for dropping in and leaving your comments Scott...Peace!

      Delete
  5. mmm yep I like this one but think I put the other two above it. now going to check out your youtube and listen to some more.

    ReplyDelete