By all means watch the videos and learn from them, but please, please, please - DO NOT try this for yourself at home!!!!
The process can only be safely carried out under proper medical supervision.... as it happens I have a St John's Ambulance Brigade certificate in reproductive first aid, so you are completely safe in my hands.......but anyway... watch carefully and take note....and please..... no giggling.
Please read on.....

<---forever enlightened AA
ReplyDelete*giggle*
Glad to be of assistance Scott :-D
DeleteQuestion: Are you saying that procreation is only possible if one or more partners has a certificate in reproductive first aid?
ReplyDeleteThank you for that very sensible question Doug, the answer is....
DeleteIt would be a rather hazardous affair without the correct training, personally I wouldn't even consider it without a certified team of specialist first aiders on call .... I hope that answers your question Doug :-)
Thanks AA--the science of domestic hygiene is simply making amazing strides!
DeleteSo that's how it happened!!! My wife's kept it a secret from me for 23 years now...
ReplyDeleteJust as well you happened along then Daseuss. Apologies to Mrs Seuss for letting the cat out of the bag :-)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteWhere has your comment gone Doug, I haven't knowingly removed it......
Delete